2164 Hyde Street #305
Park Avenue-Style Russian Hill Co-op
Spectacular Bay Bridge and City Views
With its stunning original architectural detailing combined with an open flowing floorplan, this City home enjoys a superb location and stunning views of the Bay Bridge, Coit Tower, City Skyline and Bay. Ideal for enjoying a sophisticated urban lifestyle in one of San Francisco’s most desirable residential neighborhoods-- close to the great restaurants and shops on Polk and Union Streets, the world-class hotels of Nob Hill, the shopping and theater mecca of Downtown, as well as the booming tech and business centers of Jackson Square, The Financial District and SOMA.
Sweeping views of the City and Bay….
Historic Park Avenue-Style Russian Hill Co-op…
Flowing Open Floorplan….
- 8 story building built in 1915 originally designed by renowned architect T. Patterson Ross
- 16 cooperative apartments
- Two bedrooms, two baths plus enclosed sunroom and office
- Generous closets and storage in every room
- East-facing deck
- Open living/dining/ entertaining room with fireplace
- In-unit washer and dryer; plus common area laundry room on lower level
- 1,950 square feet as per City of San Francisco Tax Records plus ~60 square foot enclosed sunroom; buyer to independently verify
- One secured parking spot assigned as per the rules of the co-op
- Passenger & service elevators
- Resident manager
- One large storage room with built-in closets
- HOA Dues: $1,780 per month, paid quarterly includes water, garbage, heat, building insurance, maintenance, reserves and on-site live-in property manager
Features of this sophisticated City residence include:
- The original 1915 lobby features wonderfully-preserved stunning original architectural details, and
a charming round entrance foyer off the elevator creates a gracious entrance to the apartment
- A beautifully open, spacious living/ dining/ entertaining room with two rounded Bay windows, woodburning fireplace, built-ins and the original, beautifully-preserved crown moldings. Situated on the Northeast corner of the building, this wonderful space enjoys sweeping views from the Bay Bridge to the City Skyline, Coit Tower, Treasure Island and the North Bay.
- An adjoining enclosed sunroom is a charming area and perfect vantage point to lounge and enjoy the spectacular views
- The separate home office/ den features built-in desk and abundant shelving
- The bright and airy kitchen features a North window with Bay views, double sinks, 4 burner gas range with built-in microwave, abundant cabinet and counter space, GE Monogram under the counter wine fridge, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers and a stainless Fisher & Paykel refrigerator. Conveniently located off the kitchen is the service elevator area with stacked washer dryer and shelving.
- The large master bedroom suite enjoys dramatic views of the Bay Bridge and Skyline, and abundant built-ins. The ensuite master bath has walk-in shower and cedar-lined walk-in closet.
- Off the 2nd bedroom is an East terrace with picture postcard views of Coit Tower, the City and Bay
- The mirrored 2nd bath features a large jacuzzi tub.